1. Check in time morning 10 a.m. and check out time is 9 a.m.
2. Prepaid wifi will be provided.
3. Morning breakfast time is 7 A.M. to 10 A.M. and is complimentary.
4. The room tarrifs are on twin sharing, every additional person will be chargeable (below 5yrs will be free & above 5yrs is Rs. 2500)
5. As per Government of India’s security regulations, it is mandatory for all the guests to show an identity proof (Passport for foreigners) PAN Card / Aadhaar Card / Driving License at the time of check in. Please ensure that you carry this with you. Provide one Xerox copy.
6. Entire amount of cottage rent is payable in advance in order to confirm the booking. Bookings will be done from Mumbai Office only. However, for weddings and other functions 80% of the approximate billing to be paid 40 days in advance in order to confirm the booking.
7. No smoking, pulling sheesha/hookah or consuming liquor. Personal / outside food / beverages of any kind are strictly not permitted in the resort as well as the Rustic Highland Society.
8. Maids and Drivers are not allowed inside the property. Drivers can drop clientele up till the entrance of the property.
9. Pets or any other animals are restricted inside the property as well as in Rustic Highland Society.
10. Parking of all the vehicles is at the owners risk and it is strictly prohibited within the property but permitted inside the Rustic Highland Society and allowed upto the duration of your stay only.
11. The management is not responsible for the valuables of the customers. The management reserves the right to refuse deposit of customers. Money, securities and valuable belongings, especially valuables and items of scientific or artistic value at the discretion of the management.
12. After the confirmation of the booking please note our advance payment policy.
13. Foreign currency is not acceptable.
14. Full Bill payment is mandatory before check out.
15. 25% of the total room tariff at the time of the confirmation of the booking.
16. 100% of the total room tariff and catering cost four months in advance.
17. 80% of the balance of total expected budget 45 days in advance. If not complied to, the booking may be cancelled.
18. Full clearance of the total bill at time of checkout.
19. In case of any cancellation the GST of (18%) on the advance will have to be retained as it is to be paid by us to the authorities by the 5th of next month.
Out of total advance paid, only 50% will be deducted if cancelled anytime before 3 months.
50% of total advance paid will be deducted if cancelled anytime before 3 months.
100% of the advance will be deducted if cancelled 2 months prior to the date.
20. The property can be chartered for the exclusive wedding / celebrations or any other event in addition to the Room cost.
21. If you have charter the entire property, we have arrangement of in-house decorator, florist / photographer, which may be provided at additional charges. Personal vendors are not allowed. In case if you prefer your decorator / florist / photographer then the person who booked the event shall be liable to comply with reasonable restriction and will be fully responsible for any damages occurring, which will be deducted as decided by management.
22. Playing Cricket, Football, Kabaddi, Volley Ball or any outdoor games inside the property as well as inside the Rustic Highland Society is prohibited.
23. Internal car facility to go up and down in the property three times a day. More trips will be charged at Rs. 100/- per extra trip.
24. Your running, skipping, yoga, walking should not disturb other guests. Kites, Chinese candles or any inflammable items including copters / drones are not allowed to be used in the property, cycle scooter, skate board or any other vehicle are neither allowed inside property nor allowed outside i.e. Rustic Highland Society.
25. Room heaters, electric irons or other similar devices which are not a part of the premises are not allowed to be used in the property.
26. Guest liable for damaging or destroying the property / hotels equipment and / or technical devices due to their own fault or due to the fault of their visitors and make good this loss monetarily as ascertained by the management.
27. Any damage incurred to the furniture, fixture, fittings & articles of the property by the guests during their function will be recovered as billed to them as decided by the management.
28. Any damages occurring at the time of entering or leaving Rustic Highland Society, guest or the person who made the booking is purely responsible for the damages, the cost of damages will be decided by the management and recovered.
29. The guest cannot handover the rooms to third person even if the period for which the guest paid has not yet expired.
30. Conduct of guests and persons using the services of the property should not disturb the peaceful stay of other guests. The management may refuse to render the services to a person violating the above rule.
31. Visitors of guests are not allowed inside the cottages.
32. During day time, loud music above permissible limits (as in DJ, Disco, Loudspeaker music) is neither allowed in the open area of the property nor in Rustic Highland Society. Strict volume control after 10 p.m. No disturbance or nuisance will be tolerated.
33. Loud Music, Party, get together inside the Cottage or inside the property which may disturb the other guests is not permitted also outside the property in Rustic Highland Society.
34. Lockers for your valuables are provided in each cottage, management shall not be responsible for any loss of or damage for your personal belongings.
35. Management / Authority have a right to cancel the booking in case of the guest having a criminal record or bad behaviour.
36. Any dispute occurred, Management has absolute right to cancel the booking.
37. All Disputes to be within the jurisdiction of relevant Courts of Mumbai only.
38. We Strictly serve only Vegetarian food. (also Jain food).
39. We are a centre of Yoga and Art.
40. Riding scooter, bicycles, skateboard & roller skates is strictly prohibited inside the property as well as in Rustic Highlang.
41. Any kind of food items or drinks apart from water consumed in the cottage is strictly prohibited. To maintain clineliness and hygiene in the cottage, in case the management notice such activity, management has all the rights to check you out immediately.
42. Any outside food items or drinks are not permitted inside the premises/property.